Scope of Services
|Hall||N2 - University Hall *||Seats and Stage||981|
|Conferences / Performances||E31 - Student Activity Centre Theatre *||Theatre||243|
|E2 - UM Wu Yee Sun Library *||Auditorium, (E2 – G012)||145|
|N1 - UM Guest House||Multi-function Hall (N1 - G008, G014, G018)|
Able to sub-divide into 3 individual rooms with a capacity of 200 seats each
|Classrooms||Located in different teaching buildings||-||25 – 60|
|Lecture Theatres||Located in different teaching buildings *||-||70 – 370|
|On-Campus Booths||E3 - BOC Centennial Building||3m² / 6m²||-|
|E4 - Anthony Lau Building||3m² / 6m²||-|
|Outdoor Venues||Library Plaza|
Student Activity Centre Plaza
* Equipped with Assistive Listening Devices and Designated Wheelchair Spaces
Please refer to the link below for the tariff.
https://bo.io.gov.mo/bo/ii/2017/37/avisosoficiais_cn.asp#um1 (Chinese version)
https://bo.io.gov.mo/bo/ii/2017/37/avisosoficiais.asp#um1 (Portuguese version)
Classrooms and lecture theatres are mainly used for lectures, examinations, seminars and other academic activities. For short-term classroom reservation, internal application should be submitted to FDS through classroom booking system. Classroom sizes are varied, from 6 seats classroom to around 200 seats lecture theatre.
Designated banner spaces are available on campus for promotion of internal academic events, student activities and other UM events.
- Reservation through UM Resource System/ Classroom Booking System
- Reservation of special venues or other venues not listed in the UM Resource System, please fill in the internal application form and send to email@example.com
- For enquiry, please contact us by phone or via email.
- Please submit an official letter including the introduction of the company/association, the activity details and the reservation date and time, addressed to the Rector of The University of Macau at least 30 days prior to the reservation date.
- For enquiry, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.