UM provides comfortable housing to the staff members. Staff Quarters (SQ) is located at the southern tip of the campus with total of 15 buildings. 10 of the buildings are now opened for our staff members to apply and reside.
SQ is conveniently located near the University Mall (S8) with a variety of restaurants and retail outlets, and the bus stops are just few steps away.
Currently, Kun Lun Management Ltd. (referred as “Kun Lun”) has been appointed as the property management service provider of the SQ. Kun Lun is responsible for the daily operations and providing assistance to residents. The Facility Development Section guides Kun Lun to provide quality housing services to our residents consistently.
Contact information of Kun Lun Management Ltd –
Location: Room G008, S26-G/F
Service hotline: 8822 2510
- Staff Housing Regulations – Chapter 7 of Section 2 of the Regulations of the Personnel Affairs
- Staff Housing Rules – Chapter 3 of Section 2 of the Internal Rules of the Personnel Affairs
- UM Staff Quarters Welcome Pack
- UM Staff Quarters Macau Cable TV Digital Channel List
- UM Staff Quarters – Window Grille Installation Standards
- UM Staff Quarters – Bathtub and Mosquito Screen Installation Guideline
- Guidelines for using the UM Staff Quarters Outdoor Facilities (Tennis Court & Children’s Playground) and Mini Fitness Room
- Staff Quarters – Guidelines for the Installation of Safety Facilities at SQ Balcony
- FAQ for Staff Housing Application and Selection
Location of the SQ
Fixtures Provided in SQ Flats
Furniture Items Provided in SQ Flats
- Please click here for details –> Standard Provision of Furniture at UM Staff Housing (pdf file & intranet only)
Display Mockup of SQ Flats
*The images above are for reference only.
Floor Plans of SQ
- The diagrams of building locations and floor plans have been extracted from initial drawings provided by the contractors
- Sizes mentioned in flat details are based on Gross Floor Area (GFA)
- Measurements on floor plans are in square meter (m2)
- Floor to Ceiling is approximately 3-meter in height
- Furniture on the diagrams/floor plans/drawings are for visual impressions only